Friday, April 10, 2009

Hittin' the Beaches

One day was beach day. We went to Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, and Pacific Beach. Somewhere in there we had lunch at Hooters. Unfortunatley, my boys think it is one of the best places ever- ugh! They think it's funny that the girls wear "short pants" and owl shirts. The kid food must be ok, but the adult food stinks! I know, I know, people don't go for the food.
A very long walk. There is a cafe in the middle. I guess a wave completely ripped the roof off a few years back. Scary-

Ok, so far in the distance in the photo above you can see a dark object. It is a pair of dolphins playing in the waves. We saw them off and on for about an hour. I could never get a good shot though. I couldn't guess when they were going to jump- imagine that!
"Bury me!"

They never complained they were cold.



No comments: