Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Colby Gets Stitches... again!

The people at the hospital are going to be turning me in to Child Protection soon. Colby's head must have the same magnet in it that Todd has... this is his 3rd facial scar. I know he didn't get the clumsy gene from me! he he
This is what happens when you're dancing in the family room and don't stop when mom warns you that someone is going to get hurt. Brady stopped, Colby spun one last time... and then collided with the table. 3 hours and 4 stitches later... he is a tough one though. No tears after the initial injury. He doesn't seem to mind the hospital... he should be able to tell me how to get there soon.


2 comments:

Team Houston said...

Owwwwwweyyy!! I feel so bad for him!

Team Houston said...

I have named you one of my Honest Blogs! Check out my blog to read more :O)

Please do not feel like you have to do this.....Just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blog :O)

xoxo,
Michele