Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Budding Artist

While Todd and I laid in bed this morning trying to pretend the kids were not up, Brady was down in the office creating. He does this all the time. He grabs computer paper, scissors, and tape and goes to town. I think of myself as creative, but I am not one to do this type of thing. Last week he built several leprechaun traps.
In case you can't figure it out, this is Goofy, our new mini dachshund. The ears flap up and down. It is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen!
In case you weren't sure, he labeled this part for you. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.