Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weight Watchers


Once the baby told me he wasn't a baby anymore I decided it was time to get rid of the "baby" weight. I started exercising and eating good on January 1st, but had only lost 4 pounds by March. So I joined Weight Watchers, again, with my friend Blanca. It has really paid off, 25 pounds and 21 inches, from a size 10/12 to a size 6. I've enjoyed having friends go along with me and talk to at moments of weakness and disappointment. My loss has encouraged 5 more friends, so far, to join. You can do it girls!

The shorts in both pictures are the same size/brand, just different colors.



1 comment:

Robyn said...

You look absolutely GREAT!! I need to do the same thing. I am a size 10 right now and I am ready to be a size 8 again. I have done weight watchers before but need a buddy to do it with here.